For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, sportsbooks have issued player prop bets on Austin Hooper. The Tennessee Titans (7-4) and Hooper face off versus the Philadelphia Eagles (10-1) in a Week 13 matchup from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Austin Hooper Week 13 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 20.5 (-110)
Hooper Receiving Stats and Trends
- Hooper’s 23.4 receiving yards average is 2.9 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In five out of 11 games this year, Hooper has collected over 20.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper’s average prop total for receiving yards is 18.4. He has collected 5.0 more per game than that.
- In four of 10 games this season, Hooper has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Hooper has one game with a touchdown catch this season, out of 11, but he scored more than once in that game.
Titans Vs. Eagles Stats and Trends
- The 183.5 yards per game the Eagles are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- Allowing 120.7 rushing yards per game, the Eagles have the 18th-ranked run defense in the league.
- With 175.9 offensive passing yards per game (fourth-worst) and 266.7 passing yards allowed per game on defense (second-worst), the Titans have been struggling on both sides of the ball this year in the passing game.
- The Titans have the 12th-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (122.9 per game), and they’ve been more effective on defense, ranking third-best with only 84.5 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans are putting up 5.6 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 19th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 15th, giving up 5.7 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.