Before Derrick Henry and his teammates take the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, there will be numerous player prop bets available. Henry’s Tennessee Titans (7-4) and the Philadelphia Eagles (10-1) square off in Week 13 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Derrick Henry Week 13 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 84.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-110)
Henry Rushing Stats and Trends
- Henry records 95.3 rushing yards per game, 10.8 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Henry has totaled over 84.5 yards on the ground in seven of 11 games so far this season.
- The average rushing yards prop bet Henry has had set this season (91.0) is just a bit below his rushing yard average on the year (95.3).
- Henry has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in six games out of 11 opportunities (54.5%).
- Henry rushed for a touchdown in seven games this season, with multiple rushing TDs three times.
Titans Vs. Eagles Stats and Trends
- The Eagles have the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 183.5 yards per game through the air.
- The Eagles give up 120.7 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense.
- The Titans rank fourth-worst in passing offense (175.9 passing yards per game) and second-worst in passing defense (266.7 passing yards per game allowed) this year.
- The Titans rank 12th in rushing yards this year (122.9 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 84.5 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans are putting up 5.6 yards per play (19th in the league), while allowing 5.7 per play on the defensive side of the ball (15th in the NFL) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.