Check out these betting trends and insights before placing player prop wagers on Robert Woods for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Woods and the Tennessee Titans (7-4) square off against the Philadelphia Eagles (10-1) in Week 13 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Robert Woods Week 13 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 36.5 (-110)
Woods Receiving Stats and Trends
- Woods picks up 31.9 receiving yards per game, 4.6 fewer than his over/under set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Woods has recorded more than 36.5 receiving yards in 36.4% of his opportunities this season (four of 11).
- Woods’ average of 31.9 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 42.4.
- In two of 11 games this year, Woods has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Woods has caught a TD pass once this year, in 11 games.
Titans Vs. Eagles Stats and Trends
- The Eagles have the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 183.5 yards per game through the air.
- Woods will go up against a Eagles squad that allows 120.7 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense.
- It’s been a difficult stretch for the Titans in terms of passing, as they rank fourth-worst in passing offense (175.9 passing yards per game) and second-worst in passing defense (266.7 passing yards per game allowed) in 2022.
- The Titans sport the 12th-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (122.9 per game), and they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking third-best with just 84.5 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans are gaining 5.6 yards per play (19th in the league), while surrendering 5.7 per play on the defensive side of the ball (15th in the NFL) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.